ACUSA monthly memberships include all the benefits listed below. For the low monthly price, you can easily access discounts and savings on memberships, services, purchases and more!
Sign up for ACUSA membership benefits today.
Monthly Membership Rate
ACUSA members and their dependents get 24/7/365 access to healthcare providers through Walmart Health Virtual Care.
Your Walmart Health Virtual Care Plan Includes:
- $0 Consult Virtual Primary Care (16+) Be seen on your schedule, by the same provider, for all your traditional healthcare needs.
- $0 Consult Urgent Care Adults and children can be treated 24/7 for routine health issues, such as cold and flu.
- $0 Consult Talk Therapy (18+) Speak with a licensed therapist and get help in as few as 24 hours for common issues.
- $0 Consult Teen Therapy (10-17) Parents can schedule a 50-minute visit with a therapist for their child in as few as 24 hours.
- Psychiatry (18+) Talk therapy, medications, psychosocial interventions and other treatments. Initial psychiatry evaluation is $229 and $99 for each follow up consultation.
- Walmart Prescription Drug Discount Program Save up to 80% at 67,000+ retail pharmacies around the country
BenefitHub is the world’s most comprehensive discount marketplace with over 300,000 vendor partners offering valuable discounts on:
- Local Restaurants (family, casual and “fine dining” both independent and chain)
- Spas, gyms, health/wellness and personal care services
- Travel, entertainment, etc.
- Airfare, hotel, rental car discounts
- Mortgage and refinancing options
- Computers, electronics, cars/trucks, home decor, office supplies
- Sporting events, concerts, theaters, movies, theme parks, and more!
As a member of ACUSA, you are automatically eligible to receive weekly emails with various discounts for a variety of products and services as mentioned above. After joining ACUSA, you will be invited to an opt-in program supported by BenefitHub and directed towards all members of ACUSA. There is absolutely no cost to receive and redeem these benefits and you can opt-out at any time.
Live, Immediate Assistance
ACUSA members and their families are eligible to receive legal and financial consultation for an unlimited number of issues at no cost. 24/7 access is also available to a secured site for information, resources and personal documents. Call 24/7. Schedule confidential, face-to-face, phone, video, text or chat assistance with professionals that’s private, confidential.
Member Portal & App
Access services through our member portal and mobile app with phone, chat, text and video access. Take advantage of thousands of up-to-date topic related articles, videos, webinars, checklists and more on subjects including:
- Financial and Legal
- Everyday Living
- and more
Mental Health Counseling
When overwhelmed with personal, work or life stressors, mental health counseling can be a lifesaver. Our licensed master’s level counselors support you and your household members through difficult times providing confidential assistance. WE HELP WITH:
- Family Conflict
- Substance Abuse
- and more.
Achieve your personal and professional goals by engaging life coaching. Our life coaches act as an accountability partner and can assist you in overcoming obstacles and achieving your goals. COACHES HELP WITH:
- Life Transitions
- Work/Life Balance
- Goal Setting
- Improving Relationships
- and more.
Navigating the practical challenges of life, while handling the demands of your job can be stressful. Work/Life resources and referral services are designed to provide knowledgeable consultation and customized guidance to assist with gaining resolution to everyday hurdles. RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Elder/Adult Care
- Child Care
- Medical Advocacy
- Special Needs Support
- and more.
Legal and Financial resources and referrals are available to connect you with experienced, vetted professionals in their topical area of legal and financial needs. RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Personal Injury/Malpractice
- Major Life Event Planning
- ID Theft
- and more
Healthcare Pricing Tool (Healthcare Bluebook)
Healthcare at a Fair Price™. Healthcare Bluebook helps you save money on out-of-pocket medical expenses. Shop for affordable care in your area and save hundreds or thousands of dollars while making informed decisions about your healthcare.
- Fair Price search tool
Stay informed with a daily dose of health and wellness news.
- Timely Health News
- Our news feed is updated seven times a day
- summary of daily breaking health news
- Tips practical advice for living a healthier lifestyle
- FDA approvals
- actions on medical devices, product withdrawals, and important announcements
You do the measurements — we do the math — you get powerful results.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Fat Percentage
- Calories Per Day
- Daily 40-30-30 Diet
- Ideal Weight
- And more…
Over 1,500 pieces of original wellness content with comprehensive “reference” information on a host of medical conditions.
Health Risk Assessments
Scientifically evaluate your health and fitness levels; the online assessments are straight-forward, take only a few minutes and can be done in the privacy of your own home.
- Health Risk
- Diabetes Risk
- Cardiac Risk
Whether you’re a beginning exerciser who needs help getting started or someone who wants to add some spice to your fitness routine, our Exercise Library offers a variety of movements to choose from. Browse through total-body exercises or movements that target more specific areas of the body.
- Muscle maps
- Simple descriptions ensure you have the right moves
- Animations teach the correct positions